MERATH partners with local churches and organizations to implement relief and development projects for thousands of displaced and vulnerable families in Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq in the fields of basic needs, education and child protection, livelihoods, and recovery.
It is in the context of relationship and community that our church partners are able to be authentic witnesses to our vulnerable neighbors, unconditionally serving each according to their needs.
- $50 a month provides two families with the hygiene items they need to protect themselves from the spread of COVID-19
- $100 a month helps feed a family of five
- $150 a month provides high-quality education to two out-of-school children
- $200 keeps a family warm through the winter season
- $500 helps a domestic worker, refugee, or Lebanese household recover from the Beirut explosion
Your prayerful financial support is greatly appreciated as we endeavor to be the hands and feet of Jesus to the most vulnerable in our midst.